Check out this new contest! Win some free coaching! Help me celebrate!
CELEBRATE MY 7TH ANNIVERSARY OF COMPLETING MY COACHING CERTIFICATION-
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS-SEPTEMBER 30th.
Hello, this is Coach Iris, Your Life and Loss Transformation Coach,
It’s a big deal to me, to acknowledge this milestone in my life. I want to give you a chance to celebrate with me, and to win some free coaching in my newest contest.
After I closed the non-profit adoption agency I founded and directed for about 30 years, I wasn’t sure what life had in store for me next. I decided to look into various options when the board and I were contemplating closing the agency. We didn’t actually close for another couple of years, but I found coaching, and saw that it was an excellent fit for my skills and personality. It really meshed with the decades of experience I had in working with couples, families and kids. I loved the program, which took me over a year to complete, and I have continued to expand my knowledge and skills through various seminars and additional training.
I am a life and loss transformation coach. I specialize in working with people going through different tough life changes, loss of a loved one, and adoption issues and loss.
Are you someone who could use some help with any of those things? Do you know someone who would benefit from some help from me?
Here’s what I am offering:
To the First Place Winner: Four extended, intensive coaching sessions over four to five weeks, by phone, with email support. My sessions are usually one to two hours, depending on the things we are working on. (Value-$500-$1000)
Cost to Winner: $1 (That’s right! You may ask why $1, & I will explain when we speak!)
Second Place: One free 30—45 minute exploratory call and a coupon for a 50% discount on any one to three month coaching package.
How You Qualify:
- Email me a paragraph or two (or more , if you prefer) about your life, and why you think you want to win this. What do you most need help with, or most want to change or work to achieve? The most compelling entry will win.
(Yes, it’s subjective on my part, but I have a highly developed sense by now, of which people are likely to gain the most benefits from coaching help.)
- You need to have a willingness to do the work it takes, honesty in looking at yourself and your situation, willingness to commit to the time for the sessions, and for the field work we come up with for you in-between sessions.
- You must have the ability to value your own time and mine in doing the work together, so that you won’t cancel appointments without sufficient notice, and won’t slack off on the work.
- You must possess a willingness to honor and respect your past life, to acknowledge your pain and life experience, good and bad, and readiness to make changes and set goals for your future.
- You will agree to write a brief testimonial for me at the end of our work together, if you are pleased with things.
Do you know someone who would benefit from my services? Please tell them about me, and about this contest. Thank you!
Contact me and/or submit entries by Sept 30th, 20016:
Come visit www.visionpoweredcoaching.com &